Saginaw 69524

Show full item record


Title: Saginaw 69524
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Saginaw" was built in 1873 at Port Huron, Michigan. She was one of the first railway car ferries owned by the Great Western Railway Company. She had a capacity of four cars. From 1903 to 1907, she was owned by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Sarnia, Ontario. She is shown in this photograph as a wrecking tug (Canadian). She burned and was later rebuilt at Windsor, Ontario and sold to Edward A. Booth of Kingston, Ontario in 1915.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181611

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2572.B.13.15.26.2.JPG 255.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record