W.A. Bowden (Canada 103824)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1925-1970 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2013-04-30T16:26:02Z
dc.date.available 2013-04-30T16:26:02Z
dc.date.issued 2013-04-30
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186077
dc.description The "W.A. Bowden" is pictured here at Cornwall Drydock in 1958, with the "Stormont" to the left. The “W.A. Bowden” (Canada 103824) was built in 1925 by P.Q. Levis. Ownership originated with the Minister of Railways and Canals, of Ottawa, Ontario, and lasted until 1935. The Minister of Transport, also of Ottawa, subsequently took possession of the steel tug until 1962. The final owner was Verreault Transportation, Inc. of Les Mechins, Quebec. On December 11, 1970, the vessel was registered as “dismantled.” en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title W.A. Bowden (Canada 103824) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2939.FR2.4.48.1.JPG 132.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record