The valley of the Cuyahoga River with the farm home of Mr. Eugene F. Cranz in the center. This house was built in 1820 and is still in excellent condition.

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Ohio Agricultural Experiment Station. Dept. of Forestry. en_US
dc.coverage.spatial Ohio en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2008-08-15T17:08:49Z
dc.date.available 2008-08-15T17:08:49Z
dc.date.created 1945-10 en_US
dc.date.issued 2008-08-15T17:08:49Z
dc.identifier.other 3877_fn_a en_US
dc.identifier.other 3877 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/29195
dc.description The valley of the Cuyahoga River with the farm home of Mr. Eugene F. Cranz in the center. This house was built in 1820 and is still in excellent condition. Incidentally, it is the birthplace of Mr. Cranz's nephew, Mr. Arthur C. Johnson, editor and associate publisher of the Columbus Evening Dispatch, life trustee of Ohio University since 1914, for 21 years president of the Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society, founder and chairman of the Columbus Zoo, chairman of the Hayes Foundation at Fremont and active in other public projects. Item #3877 en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Ohio Agricultural Experiment Station Forestry Image Collection en_US
dc.rights Ohio State University en_US
dc.rights.uri http://library.osu.edu/sites/dlib/terms.html en_US
dc.title The valley of the Cuyahoga River with the farm home of Mr. Eugene F. Cranz in the center. This house was built in 1820 and is still in excellent condition. en_US
dc.type Image.photographic en_US
dc.contributor.institution Ohio State University en_US
dc.publisher.digital Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center en_US
dc.rights.permissions World en_US
dc.date.digitized Apr 23, 2003 12:00:00 AM en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3877_fn_a.jpg 1.194Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record