Acton (Canada 160706)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1955 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-04-04T16:24:30Z
dc.date.available 2012-04-04T16:24:30Z
dc.date.issued 2012-04-04
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181681
dc.description The "Acton" was built as the "Coniscliffe Hall" by the Smith's Dock Company of South Bank-on-Tees, Great Britain in 1928. She was of 1900 gross tons. She was originally owned by the Hall Corporation of Montreal, Quebec. When purchased by the Colonial Steamships Company of Port Colborne, Ontario in 1955, her name was changed to the "Acton." From 1960 - 1961, she was owned by Scott Misener Steamships Company of Port Colborne, Ontario. She was scrapped in late 1961 at Port Dalhousie, Ontario. This picture was taken at Cornwall in 1955. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR - 2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Acton (Canada 160706) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2736.FR2.1.8.1.JPG 377.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record