Edward S. Kendrick 203980

Show full item record

Why is this item not displaying? 
Title: Edward S. Kendrick 203980
Author: Unknown
Description: This steel-hulled propeller-driven vessel was built at West Bay City Ship Building Company in West Bay City, Michigan in 1907. She was of 6765 gross tonnage and was initially named the "H. P. McIntosh." She was owned until 1913 by the Gilchrist Transportation Company of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1913 to 1967 she was owned by the Wilson Transit Company also of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1934, her name was changed to "Edward S. Kendrick." In 1973 she was the property of the Kinsman Marine Transit Company. In August of 1972, she was towed to Toledo, Ohio from Buffalo, New York by the tug "Laurence C. Turner." She passed down the Welland Canal in tow of the tug "Salvage Monarch" for Quebec. She was then outbound at Quebec on April 24, 1973. She was in tandem tow with the "B. F. Jones." She arrived at Castellon, Spain May 19, 1973.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/188088
Date: 1907

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3867-FR2-19-42-1036.jpg 154.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record